So, this collaboration I had with BabyLit, got me totally nerding out over adorable Jane Austen baby stuff. And I thought I could put together a little gift idea for the sweetest Jane Austen inspired baby shower gift.
1. She is loveliness itself, $20 by jordanene on etsy. This quote from Emma, on a onesie for a little lady. It would look so sweet paired with a lace headband and denim.
2. Obstinate, headstrong girl, $19.98 by noodle book art on etsy. This art is printed on a page from Pride & Prejudice. I find this sort of hilarious and perfect, especially for my Emaline. She is so stubborn already at 15 months.
3. Pride and Prejudice and Sense and Sensibility, $9.99 by BabyLit. These adorable board looks are a counting primer and an opposites primer. And the thick pages are mostly drool proof.
4. Pride and Prejudice coffee mug, $12 by Sincerely April on etsy. This one is for mama, because she is going to need caffeine. This is one of my favorite quotes from Pride and Prejudice. Someone should totally make this into nursery art…I think my next attempt at being crafty might be to do just that.
5. Pride and Prejudice Blu Ray, $7.88 on amazon. Another one for the new mama. She is going to need something to keep herself awake during all those newborn nursing sessions.
6. Mr. Darcy Doll, $15 by BabyLit. Emmy loves her Mr. Darcy and I think any little lady would too. Plus, if you’re getting her the board books she is absolutely going to need her own Darcy to swoon over.
7. Jane Austen, the complete works boxed set, $118.50 preorder on amazon. Why not start a little lady’s collection with the boxed set. They’ll look darling sitting on her shelf until she is old enough to read them.
8. I have my own Mr. Darcy, his name is Daddy, $15 by BookFiend on etsy. This would be so cute for Father’s Day, too.
9. Tenderness of heart print, $15.60 on society6. Wouldn’t this look sweet on a nursery wall in a pretty vintage frame. I love the coral.
10. I heart Darcy tote bag, $20 by BabyLit. This would be the perfect gift bag to hold it all. And mama could totally use this in her everyday life.
11. Cameo headband, $10.95 by The Fairy Factory Shop on etsy. This headband isn’t necessarily “Austen” themed, but it totally goes with the era. I wish Emaline would keep pretty things on her head…
My mother in law makes the most adorable gift baskets for showers, I usually just chip in on whatever awesome idea she has. I could picture her making all these things look cute and pulled together.